Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Gender rebound

 



Salam Alaykum

Recently, two SCL members identified as gender-rebounders. Stu Thomson and Paul McCole have stated that they wish to be known as cis-gender non-binary incel pansexual pronouns. Both of them/they/those/these/hingwy call for carrom reform  - citing unsafe words oft used at a board.

Thomson: "Last week on the mezz, I heard on observor say, after I missed a shot, "He messed that one up." "Being described as "he" made me unsettled and I went on to lose the game."

McCole: "I am a giantess in a Dalek body. Giantess rights are human rights."

The debate is valid. 

However, just the other night, Jim missed an easy pot at my board and I blurted, "Ah - ya dick." 

Jim immediately played the gender card: pronouncing that the use of the word dick was equivalent to hate crime. The game was abandoned for twelve minutes. All hail Big Dianne who stepped in to separate the players and adjudge that Jim's miss was, indeed, so laughable that it did warrant the phrase, "Ah - ya dick."

Jim settled and went on to win that board, posting a seven. Which just goes to show you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your point, caller?